Saturday, May 12, 2012

I think I'm in love

I have always wondered why so called journalist allow the political types to go on air and Texas 2 step their way around the question that everybody wants answered.

Not today. Not Tamron Hall.

Dayum girl, I am scared of you. I do not want to roll up on you in a dark alley.

For those of you who don't speak ghetto allow me to translate:

Bitch you in my house so don't play me.

I ain't done nothin to you yet but you will feel it when I fuck with you.

You are seriously pissing me off. 

So shut the hell up and get off my air.

Now the point is not that she smacked her "guest" around on air.  The point is that she demanded accountability from those who would come on her air and use it to spew uselessness.

I guess the end result of everyone holding their guests accountable would be fewer politicians agreeing to go on these programs.  But you know that might not be the worst thing that ever happened.  Maybe they could use that airtime to run better cartoons or something.

And that is Soul for real.









If You Want It by ice1906

1 comment: