Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things I hate

1. Square plates
WTF is that about. Is this crusty assed food supposed to taste better if you put it on a plate with a different shape. If God had intended for plates to be square (s)he wouldn't have invented circles. Let's get this fixed.

2. People who keep pit bulls in urban and suburban settings.
Is this supposed to be some kind of trend or something. I don't care that it's a puppy, or that it is a naturally gentle breed, or that it's bad owners who make bad dogs. Pit bulls are nothing less than furry alligators. Nobody thinks its cool to take an alligator to the park. My philosophy on pit bulls is pretty much the same as my philosophy on snakes. The only good one is one that ain't nowhere near me. People who keep snakes are usually kind of weird and not to be trusted.

3. Overweight smoking babies.
Not to overstate the obvious but WTF?

4. Elementary school fundraisers.
I mean come on, really? Who do they think wants to pay 20 bucks for a cheesecake the size of a cupcake (and that's the cheap shit). Listen kid, what say I give you 5 bucks to go away, I take the other $15 to buy a real cheesecake and we call this whole thing even. Better yet, where's Nana and Peepop. That's why God gave you grandparents, so you would have somebody to pawn this crap off on. When my kids were in school I didn't try to pimp my coworkers (yeah its like that, that bitch better have my money today) I just quietly bought it all up and sent my kids to school with a check. Its time for your parents to take one for the team.

OK that's about it for now. But plan on seeing this updated and posted again.

Oh, and check out bruh man. He raises bitching to an art form.




No comments:

Post a Comment