Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ladder shaped obstacles

You know, sometimes it seems as if God purposely puts stumbling blocks in your path just to see if your dumb ass has enough sense to climb up on them to overcome your obstacles.

Yesterday, I was faced with a seemingly insurmountable obstacle. Now I could have just punked out and found a corner and started sobbing. Or, on the other hand, I could start searching for a work around.

And I could have given up when the first 3 solutions didn't pan out.

But the fourth solution not only solved my problem but ultimately proved to be a better course of action than my original plan.

So not only did I accomplish my short term goal, but I improved upon my process going forward.

Like I said, sometimes its just a test to see how your dumb ass will react.




No comments:

Post a Comment